cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Receiver adapter Error for insert into DB2 table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to insert data into a DB2 table on AS400 via a Receiver JDBC adapter.

The communication channel seems to be ok but when I try to send the message, I obtain the following message on the adapter monitoring :

Error: TransformException error in xml processor class, rollback:

Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'GIK.GDT01' (structure 'Statement'): java.sql.SQLException: La table GDT01 de la bibliothèque GIK est incorrecte pour cette opération.

Could someone help me?

In the communication channel I have seen we can choose "native SQL String" as message protocol.

Do you think it could be a workaround for me? if yes, could someone send me an example about it?

thanks a lot,

Philippe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to remove GIK.GDT01 in table tag of your XML structure and put GDT01 alone and see.

The solution to your problem is found on this particular link.

http://www.websina.com/bugzero/faq/exception-as400.html

Tell me if it works

Best regards,

Felix

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved. The reason is not the name of the table in the XML tag, but it is because of the tables that have to be journaled in the AS400 environment(and it is not done by default when you create a table in DB2). Without it, there is a problem about the commit/rollback during the Insert action.

Thanks all for your help,

Philippe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

I have verified and it is not one of these reasons.

Does someone know some log files on the XI server that could give more information about this error?

regards,

Philippe

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phillip,

could be some reasons, as

-user rights for insert

-your mistake in wrinting fieldnames (upper task),

-length of fields in database table

-key already in table

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message is :

"The table GDT01 of the library GIK is not correct for this statement"

But when I try to execute a similar sql statement on this table (via a little java program) it works fine.

philippe

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

While debugging you JDBC adapter, it always is useful to see the error in the RunTIme workbech, but, unfortunately, I dont know German, can you please translate the error message into ENglish

Regards,

Bhavesh

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its French, no German