cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC - web service - won't read new wsdl configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have build a system for wsdl configuration. Lately we have updated the wsdl, a method was added to the web service but VC can't see it when I go to: Find data -> system (of the web service).

configuration:

===============

1) the system of the wsdl in the portal is configured

WSDL Caching (Days) = none

2) in VC -> tools -> options -> compiler -> data service retrieval = do not cache data services (get latest)

In spite of this configuration we still get the old wsdl configuration.

Please help.

Dimitry Haritonov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

one thing you can try is in Visual Composer. Open it and go to Tools > Options > Compiler.

Set the value of "Data service retrieval" to "Do not cache data services (get latest)".

Deploy your model and see if it changes something.

Fabien.

Edited by: Fabien REVOL on Mar 12, 2009 10:22 AM

former_member194198
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have this problem all the time. We normally have to delete and re-create the Web service system.

You could try closing all windows that might use or lock the web service - portal, VC, NDS if it is open and then try again.

If that doesn't work, get someone else to do it for you as that always seems to work.

Cheers

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think that something locks the web service. it is obviously connected to some kind of cache.

example for service url:

1) http://server.domain:port/.

2) http://server:port/.

system that defined with number 1 doesn't see the changes even if I create new system.

If I create now system with url from section 2 it will see the change. this is why I'm sure that it caches the URL of the web service somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the system and add it once again.It may help you.

Regards

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can't remove and add system each time the wsdl is changed. Is there any cache settings beside these that I mentioned above ?

thanks in advance,

Dimitry