cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc grouping on field value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just working on a scenario where I need to group the Idocs for some time based on MessageType and Recvier Partner Number . I just duplicate the pattrenCollectTime and change the messages interfaces and interface mapping . It seems it is working fine but It is not grouping the messages on partner number.

Just wondering any body done similar scenario before .

Regards

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I speicfy Correlation for the block in the collectpattren I am getting error on in BPE on the block step. when remove the correlation in the block step it is working fine but not grouping on specified correlation

just wonder any has got similar problem

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using fork for collecting different message types.

Since any message type can come at runtime and you want to collect that message type for some time, you need to use correlation.

Every recieve step will have its own correlation on MT and partner number. You can use local/global. Local is more performance efficient.

Are you on SP13? multiple recieve steps in fork is not possible when you use local correlation. you need to install a patch.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

I duplicated standard collectpattren . I am not using any Fork steps

on the standatd collectPattren The coorelation is assigned to block and Active Correlation is defined in reciver step . I am just doing the same with RCVPRN in E1EDK40 segment in Idoc as coorelation . But BPE is giving error when assign coorelation to block.

I am in SP15

Regards

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Don't know how you are handling this in your BPM. There are couple of Scenario's given in by SAP in SWCV SAP BASIS, for the above mentioned example that everyone has given.

Will give you a clear idea as to how it's done.

Regards

Vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

For partner number and Message type, how are u defining the correlations? Are u defining two separate correlations? And in which steps are u using?

Pls provide the details to make the process more clear.

---Deno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use correlation.In the properties of the correlation specify the partner number as the type on which you want to correlate.

The time interval for which the idocs have to be grouped can be done using "control".

Regards,

Smitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

In the pattern collecttime, the correlation should be based on the partner number field in your source message. Then based on the partner number different instances of the integration process is created by XI during runtime.

You can check this blog which is stating how to use correlation so that you can group your messages based on the incoming values on which correlation is built.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/08/24/do-you-like-to-understand-147correlation148-in-xi

Cheers

JK

PS: Award points if this helps you.