cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scenario: SOAP message with attached .zip file to FTP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've searched SDN etc but got no good hints to my problem.

My scenario is tht we are receiving an XML message via SOAP adapter and this is a MIME multipart message so it carries also a attached zip-file.

The XML and the attached zip-file should then be saved over FTP.

It enters IS correctly and I can see that I have the attachment and it goes to AE. I can see payload and attachment in the statusreport on receiver cc.

The FTP adapter saves the payload XML correctly but the attachment is not saved anywhere.

I have not configured any modules, BIC etc in the FTP adapter and I need some input on how to set this up tp put both files on FTP server.

In the future the FILE adapter will be used and then I wounder if I will get the same problem there?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is in this case not recommended because I want to run a system command after the file (files) has been written down to disc and copy the XML file to an other directory. It will then be picked up and reprocessed in a BPM. This action should not be performed until the complete attachment is saved on file.

I was thinking if a module programming is needed or if there is some other way around this...

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think there is a direct way of doing this. I can suggest you a method. In the directory receiver determination use 2 receivers with no condition. You message will get split in to two now. Create the interface determinations and receiver agreements. Complete one of them normally. It will sav the xml t FTP. For the other one, in the adapter use the payloadswapbean. It will swap the attachement to payload. THis one would save your zip on the ftp server.

Hope its clear..!!

VJ