cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods Issue to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When doing Goods issue to sales order using movement type 231, I am getting the following warning message 'Sales order (SOBKZ = ) is not provided for this goods movement'. I think this warning is due to difference in special stock indicator in sales order and Goods issue transactions. Where should be the maintanence done, in order to prevent this warning message in future.

Regards,

Prasanna. R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

As you are doing Goods Issue for the Sales order using movement type 231 , Check wheather special stock (E) is there or not for movement type 231. So check in SPRO-> Material mgmt -> movement type settings . In movement type settings check wheather for movement type 231 special stock has been assigned or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

The special stock indicator E is maintained for movement type 231.

Regards,

Prasanna. R

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna

If special stock E has been maintained for movement type 231 then check what schedule line category is coming when you are creating sales order and for that schedule line check wheather special stock has been maintained or not

Regards

Srinath

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna

The special stock indicator is not maintained for your sales order item category in VOV7

Hence the error

Please maintain special stock indicator E in the item category details in VOV7 for your item category of yours

231 Goods issue for a customer order (without Shipping)

I hope you are doing this only

If you ignore this as a warning message it will hit somewhere down the process

So better maintain it in item category

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanathan,

I have maintained in VOV7 and checked. Still i am getting the warning message.

Regards,

Prasanna. R

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have maintained now after my input and checked in the same old order then it will show the same error that is status will be the same

If you have maintained now after my input then you have to create a fresh sales order and see that is repeat with entirely a new cycle

If you have already maintained (even before my last post) then the problem is something else

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanathan,

It worked fine. Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Prasanna. R

Answers (0)