cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Internal Order creation on release of Project in cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly inform if anybody have knowledge about the customization changes for "Automatic Internal Order Creation from Projects after we release the project in cProjects". Even only automatic Internal order creation customization for different usage will be of much assistance.

Thanks in advace.

Best Regards,

Bubul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Bubul Check this out

The system replicates to internal order of type CPR1 regardless of the Proejct type used.

I wanted to find whether any BADI can be used for creating different internal order types so that I can have different number ranges by Proejct type or anybody has solved this in another way.

Also wanted to find if I can create Internal order first manually and later integrate it with a cProject (created later).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes the system automatically replicates to Internal Order type CPR1 as is also displayed in IMG as well.

According to my opinion that internal order should be shown to be created somewhere in the project and a number should be allocated to it. That number itself is not displayed which could actually ascertain that the internal order has been created. Could you please guide me on that?

Best regards,

Bubul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bubul,

This is Ananth.

check is there any information system which shows the details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anantha,

Hope you are fine.

Actually I need the internal order for recording the time and expense of the resources for travel etc and transfer the same in CATS.And have checked all the places known to me but the internal order is not generated only.

Thanks and regards,

Bubul