Im configuring SSO.

I set defalt profile

login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1

login/create_sso2_ticket = 2

and check t-code SSO2 is all green.

but SAP logon ticket is not created.

my web browser do not pop-up anything.

my system is CRM2007.

we are not using EP only AS ABAP+AS JAVA.

how can I create Logon ticket and check Logon ticket ?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to set one more parameter

login/ticket_expiration_time=

if there is no logon ticikets existed in STRUSTSSO2 u need to import the ABAP ticket from the server and Java ticket from the Visual administrator.

Go to transaction STRUSTSSO2 to import the ABAP certificate by clicking on the menu choose Certificate->import. Now the Certificates will be imported in to the STRUSTSSO2 from the server.

now the certificate will be imported in to the PSE.

To import the JAVA Certificates u need to login at UNIX level as <SID>adm and download the Certificates from the Visual admin.

Start the Visual admin from /usr/sap/SID/DVEBMGSXX/j2ee/admin->./go. Now the visual admin window will appears.

Then Cluster->SAPSID->Server->Key Storage->TicketKeystore from the list. Under Entries tab click on SAP Logon Ticket Key Pair-cert from the list. Now click on Export button under u2018Entryu201D tab on the right hand side select the home directory path and enter a file name then click OK. Now FTP this file to the local desktop and import the same Certificate in to the server.

Call the Transaction STRUSTSSO2->Certificate->import.

Later go ahead with the SSO configuration

Cheers,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

login/ticket_expiration_time set in defualt profile but logon ticket is not created.

I check sso2test in se80.

======================================================================

This message must be displayed without any further popup boxes asking for name and password information!

Found SSO2 Cookie!

MYSAPSSO2=AjQxMDMBABhSAEUARABB.....

=======================================================================

but I can see above message.

you mean that execute STRUSTSSO2 in CRM and import java certificate to ABAP or execute STRUSTSSO2 in R/3 and import java certificate to ABAP.

please tell me exactly.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

have a look to below URl

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/5c/b7d53ae8ab9248e10000000a114084/frameset.htm]

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/3f/c890769c874b41b086e22aa553c565/frameset.htm]

Thanks