cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrorng pricing procedure copied into sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Scenario: I am creating sales order with reference to quotaion , but then wrong pricing procedure is being copied. I have check the pricing procedure determination everytihng is fine.

Brief: In quotation I have trading as well as manufacturing material with diff plants.could this be the reason please guide.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check wheather the pricing procedure is assigned to : Sales area + document pricing procedure + customer pricing procedure

you can check document pricing procedure in sales Document type and customer pricing procedure in customer master record

Hope this help

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunaina,

Can you check the document pricing procedure and customer procing procedure that you have assigned for the pricing procdure for quotation.

Check whether it is different. If it is not then correct it.

Else

check the pricing procedure that you have created is assigned appropriatley.

Regards

Sathya

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunaina Kumar

Check Dupp of sales document types Quotation (QT) and standard order (OR) .Also check the Cupp maintained in CMR.

In OVKK check the combination maintained and check what pricing procedure has been assigned

Say for example :

Sales area + Cupp1 + Dupp1 = Pricing procedure 1 ( For Quotation)

Sales area + Cupp2 + Dupp1 = Pricing procedure 2 ( For standard order)

The above example tells that when you create the sales order wrf to quotation then the Pricing procedure 2 will get copied but when you have created quotation Pricing procedure 1 will come

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As for i perceive your problem the moment you run a sales order the approprirate pricing procedure is taken under consideration. But this pricing procedure is not your requirement.

1. Check within the sales Document details screen the "document pricing procedure" (Ex.A) that you have mentioned is reflecting in your "pricing procedure determination" table.

2. Check in your Custmer master record --> under sales area tab --> sales whether you have chosen appropriate pricing procedure, check again if it is available in your "pricing procedure determination" table.

3. Most important check whether you have assigned the correct pricing procedure that you have created against this Document pric. proc and cust pric. proc.

4. IMG --> SD --> BF --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define and Assign pricing procedures --> Check Settings for pricing procedure

Here you enter your pricing procedure and execute you will be informed if any customisation error if it exists.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunaina,

Check document pricing procedure assigned to your sales Document type and customer pricing procedure assigned to your customer master record.

Thanks,

Swamy H P