Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Critical Authorizations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As part of audit review we have identified below of the critical authorizations were given to all users across the organization.

CTBA-Customizing: Table maintenanceu2019

u2018CTBS-Customizing : Table maintenance all basic tablesu2019

through SUIM, I have generated the report of all users having these authorizations. I'm not sure what these critical objects does actually?

Now i would like to know what will be the effect on access rights of the users if I remove the above two critical authorizations from the roles? and How we could remove the critical authorizations from roles?

Please advice.

Many Thanks...

Best Regards,

Vinod

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Users having this access can maintain tables which are sensitive i.e. system tables and etc. Hence deloitte points out the same in audit findings.

Please coordinate with the respective business process owners before removing the access. The best way is to tell all the users having access, and request the business process owners to point out the genuine or few users who can have this access. Later you can remove access to rest of users. If your client's policy doesn't allow this access for any one, then you can simply inform and delete the access.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have never seen the need for these authorisations in NORMAL roles, so i think you can delete them from all roles!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assited and clarifed user doubts on duplicate profiles.

thanks for all assistance.