cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pipeline Execution steps (7 Steps) reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team,

Is there any reference doc from which i can take deep analysis of given failed message in SXMB_MONI.

Becasue, by which i believe one can conclude at what the process the message getting into the issue?

All the while it was just by luck able to fighure out the problem and driving for resolution but not exactly knowing so far what are the pipeline steps completed and what are the steps left for further process.

Thanks

Sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

got the overview

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Sekhar,

You can actually see them in the SXMB_MONI>DISPLAY PROCESSED XML MESSAGES>CLICK on the 3D kind of radio button on the left most side of the message ,whose status you want to see.

Then you will see the pipe line steps clearly with flags .at each and every step it will show the color difference indicating the sucess of messgae.If at all there is any error i will show RED color based on that you can click on error step ,click on TRACE.,it will show you the message process information and the point where error has occured.(eg., Message Mapping error-CANNOT TRANSFORM TARGET XML STRUCTURE etc.,).

Thanks,

Ram.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>All the while it was just by luck able to fighure out the problem and driving for resolution but not exactly knowing so far what are the pipeline steps completed and what are the steps left for further process.

but you can see all pipeline steps (processed or not) inside SXI_MONITOR

can't you see oever there which are processed and which are not?

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk