cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling procedure to a Inspection characteristics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created sampling procedure followed by maintained allowed relationship, DMR & Sampling scheme also created.

But when i try to assign sampling procedure to a inspection characteristics in inspection plan, such sampling procedure is not available in the drill down list.

How to add the same in the drill down list of inspection plan??

VRMP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VRMP

there are follwing possibilities;

1.In cintrol indicator charactreistic is not required but optional.

2.You have created Attribute sampling procedure which is not suitable for Quantitative char.

3.You have created variable sampling precedure which is not suitable for Qualitative char.

4.You have not created SPC sampling but selected SPC in control indicatoe.

Last thing you can do is first select sampling recedure then tick in control indicator while ctreation of charecteristics.

This will help u....

revert back for more,,

Sujit.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VRMP (It would be gr8 if you can add your name or surname),

For this issue, you need to check the indicator for Inspection points in the Sampling Procedure, i,e, Plant maintenance, if it is used for Calibration or Free Inspection points etc..,

Let me know if the issue resolved.

Regards,

Keerthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthi,

Its for QM inspection, not for PM.

Still not resolved. Can you try?

VRMP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have maintained inspection point in inspection plan and

trying to add sampling procedure which don't have free inspection point option selected

then it will not appear in the list or vice versa, so please check this and revert back

Thanks

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VRMP,

Go to Change mode of MIC ( QS23 )and Select your MIC, On the screen select control indicator icon and select sampling Procedure Check box in Sample area of Quantitative Characteristic control indicator.Once you select this you will get sampling procedure list in Inspection plan.

Regards,

Guna