Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no sender or receiver interface definition found

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,gurus:

In SXI_MONITOR,our scenario gave the error "no sender or receiver interface definition found". I don't think it's the wrong configuration in ID,for two scenarios gave this error. It may be a step of the post-installation is wrong.Could you tell me why?Is it regarding creating a business system whose type is JAVA?Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xin,

have you checked ur IR part also like Message mapping test ?

i would suggest you to do check that also.

i think this problem is just you have missed out something in Interfaces or namespaces or message mapping .

Please carefully check out these things . i hope u will get is solved.

regards

Ashwin

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,ashwin :

We have checked them many times.The message mapping,interface,interface mapping is right.

Also in ID we runned TOOL->configuration test,and the result is right.

Any ideas?

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It seemed that the message was not received by the Messaging System in the return journey of message lifecycle.Any ideas?

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are no issues from the outbound side of XI as the message is successfully reaching XI. There may be some issues while creating the business service and assigning it to the scenarios, as a result of which the interface attached to it, while creating receiver agreement, is not been identified while execution.

Please confirm.

Thanks,

Subhajit.

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The issue was soluted.

It's not about the error "no sender or receiver interface definition found".

Our messages were stucked in inbound queue which can be seen in SMQ2,and the scenario was successful by deleting these messages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding this is not 100% true that it was because of SMQ2. The reason could be like this...

First time when you tested your scenario it got stuck in SMQ2 because of wrong configuration in ID or could be cache was not updated, then you did some R&D by updating cache and may be done some changes in ID configuration too, but since the message was already stuck in SMQ2 hence it was not moving further, so when you cleared the Queue it got processed successfully.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your end-to-end scenario. It is definetly a configuration problem.

You can try this...

1. In ID from menu Environment ---> Clear SLD Data Cache then try.

3. In ID check Cache Notifications against your name if they are geen. (Environment ---> Cache Notifications), it it is red then your changes are not being activated and then this could be the reason of your problem too.

2. This option is not a good solution but you can try... Delete your configuration scenario and activate the change list and then re-create it.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok ..if everything is fine then do SXI_CACHE refresh or better restart the XI server .

This may be due to the reason that your latest configuration is not getting executed.

regards

Ashwin

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,ashwin:

Both SXI_CACHE and restart did'nt work.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xin,

Please check ur ID configuration part , may be you have missed out something .

Check out that correct sender or receiver interface is assigned in the Interface Determination.

regards

Ashwin

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

make Sure that weather your software component is assigned to the business system which you are using in SLD..

Thanks,

jyothi

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Jyothi:

I'm using business service,so there's no need to do anything in SLD.

Also I have assigned relevant interface to business service.

But the problem persists.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chk your Receiver determination and interface determination...chk if you have provided right Message interfacee names

Also chkl the namespace name is correct

xinjiang_li
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,Tarang:

I have checked them many times,but the problem persists.

We have three scenarios,all of them have this problem.

Now,we can see the sender cc is successful in RWB,but there are no messages in receiver cc.