cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check Screen while creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I see the stock level in MMBE , I find enough stock for some materials .But when I create the sales order for those materials , system is taking to availability check screen .

I am going and saving the sales order and trying to create delivery for that sales order but system is giving error that u201Cno schedule lines due for upto selected dateu201D .

What could be the problem and Hoh I can fix it please .

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

1. Enough stocks in MMBE means what?

Have you got enough stocks in unrestricted use

This needs to be checked

2. IN OVZ9 t code for your checking group of the material in MMR and checking rule A (sales order) there is a check box of include sales requirements

If that is ticked upon saving a sales order stocks are reserved for that order

Like that there might be some open orders existing for the item

You can see the list of such open orders in VA05N

Hence the system is taking you to availability check screen while creating order because there are not much stocks for this fresh order

You have saved that inspite of that

Hence there are no schedule lines in your order

Hence there is problem in delivery

Create the delivery on the scheduled dates given by the system in the schedule lines

Regards

Raja

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

As per your thread, i concluded that there is sufficient stock for material xx for which you are creating a Sales Order in unrestricted format. Check the Schedule line of Sales order in VA02. Check if the Delivery date for the Material is confirmed or not.

If there is no confirmation of date then the error "no schedule lines due for upto selected date" will be displayed. Kindly confirm the date and then create delivery for the same date. Kindly Check this and revert if you still face problem related to this.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

Refer sales order(va02) and check the delivery date. Now come to delivery(vl01n). In selection date give the delivery date of that itam. Now it will work fine.

Give picking date and packing date accordingly.

else.

check VOV8 for order type OR

IN THAT see the tab - requested delivery date/pricing date/purchase order date

make 0 in lead times in date.

Now you can try.

Thanks Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jaya,

As per your question you have already check the stock availability though MMBE -- After that you have created sales order and delivery.

*giving error that u201Cno schedule lines due for upto selected dateu201D *

The system is saying there is no delivery dates uptill the selected date

Possibilities:

Check the Confirmation Delivery date of the material in order (VA02) and check whether you have entered the same delivery date in VL01N.

Regards

Sathya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jaya,

Check Wheather material is Make to Order (MTO) or Make to Stock(MTS).

To check it , go to Material master MRP 3 View and check Strategy Group.

1. If it is maintained for Make to order then try to create Sales order Specific stock using

MB1c,movement type 561--E and upload stock against particular order and Line item.Now try to

deliver that sales order.

2. if it is maintained for make to stock then go to sales order line item and check schedule line category.Now check functionality of schedule line category using transaction VOV6.check wheater item relevant for delivery check is there or not.

Try this and revert if not resolved.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked up in VA05N, there are no open sales order for these materials, Also , There is sufficiant stock for the materials in MMBE under the head Unrestricted .

But still saytem is taking availability check screen in sales order .

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Just check any safety stock is maintanied for that material in MMR of MRP2 view and if maintained remove the safety stock if else check in Stock in transfer, quality inspection stock, blocked stock, restricted stock etc., or else check in tcode CO09 wether the stock is assigned to ur sales order or not.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the factory calender weather the particular date is holiday

check any replenishment day is there in material master and document type

check weather any time are used for loading time,pick/pack time in shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CO09 ,I found that stock has not been assigned to sales order , under mRP element ,only name "stock" is there , no sales order

What I need to do pls now.........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check required delivery date in va01

in vl01n put same date or date beyond specified date in selection date iN vL01N screen

create delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make a searh for the issue and post.

Check the delivery date in the shedule lines for the sales order and try to create the delivery for that date.

Regards,