Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization for discount condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

1)when create a sales order client want flexibility for discount condition type

like 10% ,15% , 20% it should not be manual and end user can choose from drop down and

2) If they want to give excess discount there should be authorization any supervisor can give excess discount

how to map this authorization to condition type

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your requirement possible through only work flow. this recomanded by the sap.

Possible ways :

1. First we need to block the total sales order.

2.Try with user exist.

I hope we understand.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

on your requirement #1, i do not think you can have drop down options for your discount. however, you can specify upper and lower limits. you also can base the discounts on one of several scale schemes. i also think this will allow the company greater control over the granting of discounts.

as to your requirement #2, the authorization for condition types in PFCG does not allow for levels of discount. if i were to approach this, i would rather come up with 2 condition types: Discount 1 can have a rate up to 20% and the person creating the order is authorized for this, for example. authorization for a condition type with a higher rate can be given to a supervisor or manager.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for suggestion

Can u give some more information how can i configure or map as per your given below suggestion

you can specify upper and lower limits. you also can base the discounts on one of several scale schemes.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

go to IMG > SD > Basic Functions > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define Cond Types... here you will find the settings for the upper and lower limits. please note that the larger discount rates would be represented by the lower limit. for surcharges, the lower rate is the lower limit.

scales in pricing allows you to set different discount/surcharge rates or fixed amounts depending on either value, quantity, weight, etc. in the same pricing condition record (using VK11 or VK31). if you look inside your condition type using V/06, you will see under sub-tab Scales if this has been set.

example: condition type Z007, with Scale 'Quantity'

you can set a discount of 2% if item quantity is from 0 to 100 pieces

you can set a discount of 3% if item quantity is from 101 to 200 pieces, and so forth...

regards and thanks.