0 Kudos

Hi

at delivery level how movement type is determined

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Movement type is determined from schedule line category.So check in the sales order what scheduling line category flowing.

Than Goto tcode vov6 and click on the required scheduling line category and u can find what movement type maintained there.

Movement type is copied from sales order to delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

ya i chked it

in repair sales order IRRA is ITEM CAT / CD sCHEDULE LINE CAT

But in return delivery item cat is IRRE mov type is 653 -E

i want to know how in return delivery LR item category has become IRRE -WITH MOV TYPE 653 -E

Where this setting is made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody on this thread...........

Regards

raj.

Edited by: venky raj on Mar 18, 2009 8:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VOV5 and check what shedule line cat is assigned for IRRE item category and MRP type from your material master record. Now go to VOV6 and find the movement type of the same schedule line cate... you can find the 653 -E

Hope this will helps you...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Item Category in Delivery can appear through Item Category Determination in Deliveries or copy control from return order.

1) You can check the configuration for Return Delivery LR in Logistics Execution> Shipping> Deliveries--> Define Item Category Determination in Deliveries and check out for the item category assigned.

2) You can check in the copy control from Return Sales Order to Return Delivery in Logistics Execution> Shipping> Copying Control--> Specify Copy Control for Deliveries. Select the Source document type (Return Order) and Target Delivery type (LR) and then select the item category used in return order, you will get all copy control settings.

Try out this you will get the relevant information you want.

Regards,

Atul Sonavane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In my sales order iam getting the item category is "IRRS" and Scheduline category is "CD"

if i see in VOV5-CD options-NIL only Description.

In Delivery doc-Item cat is -IRRE and moment type is 653-E.

Plzz help in in this.

Regards

raj

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Movement type 653 is used for returns. Then the referring sales document should be a returns order and if that is correct, then the schedule line should start with D and should not be CD. Once again check whether this is the correct order that is referring this delivery. Try to check from document flow.

Regards,

Ravi

ravi_gupta1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category gets re-determined in deliverery. You can check settings for delivery item category in LE, Shipping. However shcedule line category gets copied from sales order. While defining schedule line category in Sales and Distribution, Sales, sales document, Shedule lines, movement types are maintained.

You can create new schedule line categories by copying standard ones and maintain desired movement types as per your business requirement.

Thanks.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IRRE is your Delivery Item Category. Check the assignment for the Delivery Item Category. The movement type will be copied from the sales order - schedule lines. The Delivery Item category is determined in delivery but not copied from sales order item.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

from schedul line category it takes the movement type. generally it is 601 for standard delivery.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It will get data from the control setting.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

through schedule line category

we maintain in VOV6 in the movement type field

regards

vardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i've created a repair order in which item cat is IRRA ITEM CAT / CD ACHEDULE LINE CAT

in return delivery item cat is IRRE mov type is 653 -E

i want to know how in return delivery LR item category has become IRRE -WITH MOV TYPE 653 -E

Where this setting is made