cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error processing JDBC (using BPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i'm working on this scenario: a stored procedure is executed in sender JDBC and the result goes to another JDBC and the output of of the second jdbc goes to the target as file.

while executing the interface, theJDBC sender is working properly.Howver the 2nd JDBC shows the following error-> Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'Sp_SelectName' (structure 'STATEMENTNAME'): java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][SQLServer 2000 Driver for JDBC]Can't start a cloned connection while in manual transaction mode.

i tried searchign for solution to this problem.I went through the followign link->

however the answers were not satisfactory.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below two links have solution to your problem:

http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user<<at-rate>>jakarta.apache.org/msg21641.html

In the above link use @ instead of <<at-rate>>

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/313181

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhishek , Joel

well thanks to both of u..i was able to implement it successfully.SelectMethod= cursor did the job:)

Tarang, thanks for your input too.What you told was interesting and may help me in future.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

are u using any stored procedure in the receiver communication channel of the sencond table..

if you are using only the target data type and then selecting the data from 2nd table...chk taht target data type is ok,..

also if you are not using SP on the receiver channel ...uselogSQLStatement

into advanced jdbc parameters in your channel

and then inside the log you will find the whole SQL statement

that is being executed in the DB....use taht and manually query the database

JoelTrinidade
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Itisha,

Yours is a complicated problem. please note that you have to use Before connection.setAutoCommit(true),

have you done connection.commit() or connection.rollback() ?. See what happens ...

Also you need to use the property 'SelectMethod' for the driver in the URL and set it to 'cursor'

So your driver url should be like :

"jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://dbmachine:1433;SelectMethod=cursor"

Regards

joel

Edited by: joel trinidade on Mar 10, 2009 10:16 AM