cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

testing the sender AS2 and Split997 adapters in sap xi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We configured a sender Split997 adapter communication channel in sap xi. Now we want to test if the communication is working fine in converting the EDIfact message to XML. How can we test this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Where can i get the BIC mapper?

Thanks in advance.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This is a mapping environment provided by SEEBURGER who are leaders in EDI based tools (BIS,BICMD). During B2B integration using SEEBURGER AS2 adapters we normally develop those EDI to xml or vice versa in BIC mapping designer.We need to pay for that.

Thanks,

Ram.

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ger Mon,

Seeburger Provides BIC MD (Business Integration Converter Mapping Designer) tool. You can use this tool to convert XML to EDI and vice versa.

Regards,

Varun

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GER,

please refer the following link for more on seeburger mapping tool and mapping on that.

/people/nithiyanandam.au2/blog/2008/02/20/handling-edi-interfaces-using-seeburger-bic-modules

Thanks,

Ram.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wih out the AS2 server access.Is there a way i trigger the sender split9997 adapter for testing.

You may simply use the file adapter with Split997 and BIC module. It will paste the required output at your required file system.

For EDIFACT/X12 to EDIFACT-xml/X12-xml or vice versa, BIC Mapper Designer is the tool available with Seeburger Business Suite. This is used to create the sda file which could be deployed on adapter engine of XI. Now when you use bic as module, then the conversion will take place according to the mapping defined in the tool.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone provide me an EDIFACT to xml conversion tool or program? we need this for testing an EDIfact scenario.

Thanks in advance.

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Germon,

I think you can go for SEEBURGER BIC mapper for your particular requirement of converting to EDIFACT to XMl.

Thanks,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wih out the AS2 server access.Is there a way i trigger the sender split9997 adapter for testing.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, BIC mapping designer is the tool that can be used to generate the E2X and X2E mappings as other have pointed out.

As you already have the Seeburger split 997 adapters, I presume that your company has bought seeburger adapters. You might have got the Seeburger Mapping designer software along with the adapters. Or you can contact the seeburger support team to get one.

It is a stand alone application that can be installed on your PC.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

former_member537867
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ger Mon,

AS2 adapter will be using http(s) as underlying protocol.And you are only able to test when you communicate with an AS2 Server.

For further reference do have a look at SAP Note:

Note 890722 - SEEBURGER split997 adapter .

Regards,

Vinod.