cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner roles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearall,

I have an issue . I have created an BP role landlord with vendor account and Master tenant with customer account. I have assigned this role categories to the applications. In the contract types also I have assigned the role main contractual partner as landlord with vendor account for commercial lease in and master tenant with customer account in the commercial lease out contract.

Now I have created the contract and assigned the partner role as Landlord with vendor account. After assigning this and proceeding to the next tab system is giving a message land lord with vendor account has not been assigned. Infact I have assigned the role but the system is giving the eerror message. Experts please suggest.

Regards.

Varaprasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Call transaction /NBP (business partner) and type in the business partner number of the landlord.

Choose the right role (TR0602?) and click on button Company Code.

If the field Vendor not filled with a number, no vendor was created for the BP land lord.

This can happen if some mandatory fields are not filled.

Try to create and save the vendor here and assign the BP again to the contract. It should work this time.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

Ulrike

sivaprasad_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI,

As i have understood, it seems the partner is not assigned to the FI vendor account. Pl ensure that the partner Vendor is assigned to the FI vendor.

Also pl give the exact error message to suggest further.

Cheers !

Siva