SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Retail: Article Purchasing View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello IS-Retail experts!

In IS-Retail, unlike regular SAP ECC, the purchasing view of the article is essentially the Purchasing Info Record. We are finding this limiting this in some ways.

We would like provide defaults by article for purchasing relevant fields that would apply to all vendors. Example: Min/Max quantity, Rounding Profile, Conf Control Key etc.

Values for these fields need to be different for different articles, but same for all vendors for a particular article. These defaults are article specific, not vendor-article specific.

If someone can suggest a way we can accomplish this, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Anisha.

5 REPLIES 5

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anisha,

For Min/Max Qty --> you can maintain either in DC / Store views.

Rounding Profile can also be maintained in either in DC / Store views

Conf. Control --> You can maintain in Purchasing View or at Transactional (PO) level.

Bye,

Muralidhara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addition to the above, Min/Max Qty and Rounding profile can be defaulted from Logistic DC/Store view of reference article. Conf. Control can be defaulted from Vendor Master to Vendor/Article level.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Thanks for your responses, however, my problem is still unresolved.

1. I cannot find the fields for min/max quantity on the Logistics DC tab. Note that by using these fields we want to control the quantity on the PO.

2. There is a field for Rounding Profile on the Logistics DC tab, but it is not influence the PO quantity.

3. Add data to the vendor master does not help me since I need for these to be article specific defaults.

Please let me know if you/anyone have any other suggestions.

Thanks,

Anisha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Rounding profile (RDPRF), Max Stock level (MABST) and Min SafetyStock (EISLO) are in Site level view (MARC table). You have to make them visible using transaction OMSR.

Confirmation Control is not available at Article level; it makes more sense to have it at Vendor level or Vendor/article level.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I know that Rounding Profile is in MARC, but that rounding profile does not influence the quantity on the PO. I want to round off the PO quantity. The rounding profile in MARC seems to be for some other purpose.

The Min and Max fields that you are talking about are different from the ones I am referring to. I am talking about the ones on the Purchasing view: EINE-MINBM, and EINE-BSTMA.

Maybe there is no way to accomplish what I am trying to do

Thanks,

Anisha.