Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITS Problem of navigating to 2nd page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Hi Experts,

I am trying to access ITS standard service mobile00 & mobile01 and found that it is not foinf to the next navigation point. non of the button is heading to the next page. If it is a standard service it should work.

The transaction for which this service is, it is working fine in SAP system.

I also tried to create a custom service in SE80 & defined it in SICF with CL_HTTP_EXT_ITS header list, GUI Link 'Y' and 3 parameters ~mobile = 1, ~transaction = LM01 and ~theme = 99.

When i open it in internet explorer, it only opens1/4th of the page and i dotn get anything to proceed further. When i open it in Mozilla firefox, it opens the page with a bad alignment but i can navigate to the 2nd page.

Can anyone please help me.

Regards,

Nik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nikhil,

Did you publish the itsmobile00 and itsmobile01 services to the internal ITS from SE80? Please have a look at the ITS Mobile wiki for information on creating your ITS mobile services and templates. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/home/itsmobile

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

These are the standard services in ITS under path ../GUI/ITS/TEST/MOBILE

No need to publish these services. Its already published and working fine. No changes done.

I asked to one of my friend and these services are working fine in his system

Regards,

Nik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL solved this problem for me.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nik,

Just to clarify for future reference and other forum members.

By default there are no published templates or mimes. You must publish what you need. You can also use SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL to publish all templates and mimes that are in the WEB AS system to your Internal ITS.

Edgar

Answers (0)