cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Launch CRM 7.0 from SAP Solution Manager

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

We are buiding the BPH in SAP Solution Manager and would like to store the CRM Business Processes in it as well. Therefore we'll also store the TCodes under the "Transaction" Tab.

Now, i understand that CRM 7.0 uses a web GUI for configuring TCodes. If we launch the TCode from SAP Solution Manager, does it launch a browser with the right IMG Object for the TCode? How does this work?

Anyone offer any suggestions/thoughts?

Thank you, in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM 7.0 also has a GUI version of the UI config tool. The GUI transaction is BSP_WD_CMPWB.

I really don't think you will be able to link directly from SolMan to the CRM WebClient.

/Anders

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Anders for taking the time to respond to my thread.

Points awarded.

former_member269022
Participant
0 Kudos

Anders...

A follow-up question: Can we set up CRM 7.0 in a way to launch the SAP GUI (not browser) whenever a TCode is executed from SAP Solution Manager? If so, how can this be done?

Please let me know. Thanks again

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

I'm pretty sure that it's possible to launch CRM web GUI components from Solution Manager. You can assign BSP Applications to process steps and launch them.

Most of the configuration in CRM 7.0 is still done via SAP GUI. I think it's only the UI view configuration that can be done in web GUI. However, if you find out which BSP application it is, you should be able to assign it to process steps in the configuration tab. It's done in the same way like assigning TCodes; just use type BSP_APPLICATION instead of BMTA.

Best regards

Jens