cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Field history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

How to maintain the field history in the input fields, for example, I am entering Matnr: 12345 and executing my application, next time when I close this applicatin and come back to the Matnr place the cursor on Matnr + press on Space Bar then I have to get the list of previous entered values i.e 12345.

How to do this in webdynpro....

Regards,

kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

For security reasons, Web Dynpro ABAP intentionally disables this browser feature.

abhimanyu_lagishetti7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

I can understand the security threat involved in enabling the field history.

However, I feel that the framework should provide this functionality through config or application parameters.( Application specific )

so that some internal applications can use this functionality, i am adding this to the proposed UI elements enhancements thread.

Thanks

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Where you are adding this question in the Proposed UI Elements, weather in SAP Labs or some where in SDN, please let me know when will I get solution for this.

Regards,

Kumar

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Abhi is talking about adding this to a sticky thread on this forum where we collect enhancement suggestions. However there is no promise that SAP will defintely implement any of these suggestions. We do look them over and consider them. Even if we did decide to implement a suggestion, it would not ship until a future release.

Answers (0)