cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

on sxmb_moni for the shipment of messages xml the following verification error, on what depends?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:ErrorHeader xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/exchange/MessageFormat">

<SAP:Context />

<SAP:Code p1="Error during mapping" p2="--- Creating Java mapping com.sap.xi.tf._Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_ --- Using MappingResolver with context URL /sapmnt/XIE/global/xi/mapping/http%3A%2F%2Ftrenitalia%2Eit%2Fxi%2FMM/27dcded09a0511d8b95efd390ae9a261/ --- Load of com/sap/xi/tf/_Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_.class from /sapmnt/XIE/global/xi/mapping/http%3A%2F%2Ftrenitalia%2Eit%2Fxi%2FMM/27dcded09a0511d8b95efd390ae9a261 failed. --- Class not found: com.sap.xi.tf._Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_ --- java.lang.ClassNotFoundException at RUMappingJava.load(): Could not load class: com.sap.xi.tf._Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_ Class not found: com.sap.xi.tf._Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_ --- com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.MappingRuntimeException: at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.MappingRuntimeException.code_STYLESHEET_OR_CLASS_NOT_FOUND(MappingRuntimeException.java:91) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.RUMappingJava.load(RUMappingJava.java:119) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.RUMappingJava.execute(RUMappingJava.java:40) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.RURunner.run(RURunner.java:58) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.map.RUManager.run(RUManager.java:66) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.map.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:67) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.map.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:83) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.map.XMappingServiceObjectImpl0.processFunction(XMappingServiceObjectImpl0.java:24) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.map.MappingServiceKey.processFunction(MappingServiceKey.java:10) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method) at com.inqmy.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.invokeBean(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:83) at com.inqmy.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:50) at com.inqmy.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer.handleRequest(RFCJCOServer.java:69) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.dispatchRequest(Unknown Source) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.nativeListen(Native Method) at com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC$Server.listen(Unknown Source) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.listen(Unknown Source) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Server.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:513) ---" p3="" p4="">MAPPING.GENERIC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:Text language="EN">Error during mapping</SAP:Text>

</SAP:ErrorHeader>

thanks

umberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umberto,

Did you verify if the name and the namespace is correct in the integration directory (please use always the value help and do not type in the names manually)? Did you reference the correct Message Mapping in your Interface Mapping? Did you activate your Interface Mapping?

Best regards

Joachim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umberto, i have at times faced this classnotfound exception at runtime. This used to happen in our qa box, when we are having messages in the integration engine, at the same time, we are trying to transport object from dev to qa. When we do an import, a cache refresh happens, and i think there is some kind of lock that happens when a class file is refreshed. Thsi may lead to this error. We used to do a restart of this message and it will go through. If this is the case , you can restart the message.

Regards

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understand, as i can restart the message??

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if this is will help, but to restart a message, just go to SXMB_MONI, and seelct your message and then from there , you can click on the button RESTART, to restart your message.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried more times to regenerate the message but it always goes in error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Umberto, Do you see this mapping program in SXI_CACHE ? At runtime, mapping runtime will look at this cache. If for some reason , it is not reflected(!!) there, may be u can try reactivating the mapping in IR. Not sure thoe, Is it happening for all ur mapping programs or for this one alone ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error says:

<i>Class not found: com.sap.xi.tf._Z_MM2SUSSupplierPortalTradingPartner_</i>

are you using graphical message mapping?

If you are using Java mapping then its all about your imported archive. Verify the same.