cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Deleting Sales Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In order to perform several heuristic steps, I need to use SAPAPO_HEUR_PCM_ORDERSDELETE

the problem is taht this heuristic, deletes Sales Orders too, not only production orders,

Does anybody know how can I avoid Sales Orders deleting?

Thanks in advance to everyone

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For deleting production orders without affecting your sales orders not getting deleted, use the below reports,

/n/sapapo/rlcdel - select suitable categories and then delete

se38 - /SAPAPO/DELETE_PP_ORDER - Delete PP/DS orders

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, solution is OK thanks again

BUt I need to delete orders in two iterations, one from today for tomorrow, and another one from today in advance, the problem I have is that if I fix the date and I execute the job, tomorrow, the date will be the same, I mean period is not going forward in the variant

Do you know how can I do that?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use a tvarvc variable within the attributes of the variants.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many Thanks for your response

Could you please specify what is tvarvc?

Thanks in advance

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael,

In /n/sapapo/rlcdel t-code, next to Period field, there is a field called "Today+ No of Days", which you can make use of it.

Number of Days in Future or Past

Use

In this field, you can enter a horizon during which you want data to be deleted. You specify the number of days that the system adds to or subtracts from the current date (system date) to calculate this horizon into the future or the past. If you are specifying a past horizon, enter a minus sign in front of the number of days.

Dependencies

Alternatively, you can enter a horizon with a different calculation logic in the Horizon field. If you do not enter a value in the current field or in the Horizon field, the system selects dates without any time restrictions.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael Siquier Correia

Please check the order categories that u r passing to delete. Dont pass the category of sales order.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your resposnse Ventaka,

But where can I check that?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you goto the program /sapapo/rlcdelete ..you see a radiobutton to select order categories.

You can mention the required categories there,...