cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service item & finsih good single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have need to config. service item & finish good such a way that i should able to to create sales order , delivery & then invoice both the material in single invoice, Please help in to configure it .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parul,

Fallow these steps,

1.Create master data for two materials with proper material types(Finished &service).

2.Maintain Itemcategory groups DIEN for service material and NORM for finished material in the material master Sales org data-2

3.Do the item category determination with those itemcategory group through VOV4 transaction.

4.As per the standard functionality order related billing for service items,if you want to delivery related billing for service item also you keep A-Delivery-related billing document at the Billing Relevance field in the service item itemcategory detail screen. transaction VOV7.

5.Maintain required copy control settings Order to delivery to billing

At header level.

At item level.

At scheduleline level.

6.Maintain copying routine 3 -Single invoice in Data VBRK/VBRP field at item level copy control between delivery to billing through VTFL transaction.

Now you can create sales order-->delivery -->single Billing for both service & Finished material

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankx Murli,

i have done all this already, so as a result now i can create single invoice for both the item but but i also have a scenario in which i want this service item should follow order to billing without delivery & for such process i could nt raise invoic if i put item category billing relevance A.

Now how can i make both th process running smooth??