cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to send the xml data into BW via XI. When i tried to execute , i got <b>proxy not allowed on IS</b>. So I changed the Business system as Application server in global settings.But now when i try to execute, i am getting an error message

"For the interface no implementing class is registered (type ifmmessif, name <interface name>, namespace http://customer.com/xi/bw)"; or Interface registration error.

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I also have XI and BW in the same physical server, and they have the same client number, the only thing that is different is the system number. I already check that I created the proxy in the BW instance, and it is configured as an Aplication System. I haven´t touch at all Tcode SPROXY from my XI.

After all this I still get the message:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">PROXY_NOT_ALLOWED_ON_IS</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Proxy calls on the sender or receiver side are not permitted on the IS (client)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

Every time I ran this interface, in the SXMB_MONI appears two messages, one succesfully procesed in the central pipeline and the other one with this error in the receiver pipeline.

I really don´t know what to do, I have been looking every where.

Hoping for help,

Carlos

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

the error message "proxy not allowed on IS" means, that on your busines system, which is configured as Integration Server in SLD and in transaction SXMB_ADM no ABAP proxy is possible, because XI organises the traffic BETWEEN systems, but is not for itself a concerned system.

The second error message occurs, if you send via XI protocol a message to a system, where is no corresponding proxy available. Have a look to transaction SPROXY to see, which abap proxys are activated.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Now we are using Application Server as Business System and all the ABAP proxies are activated.

Can you specify a solution.

Best Regards,

Anand

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

your're proxy is only at BW right?

remember there can be no ABAP proxy on XI client

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

I created proxy in BW. What could be the problem? Please help me.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Michal,

I created proxy in BW. What could be the problem? Please help me.

Regards,

Anand

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you used SPROXY only on BW right?

not on the XI client?

I'm asking just to make sure:)

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Under SAP BW 3.5 I created ABAP proxy.

Regards,

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My BW system and XI system is on the same physical server.

Will it create problem?

Regards,

Anand