Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing ARE1 Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have maintained output type print program and form for ARE1

also plant and storage location along with output type.

When i process ARE1 form and select print ARE1 document system doesnot show any print priview nor prints the document.

Please suggest how should this form to be printed.

And also about the package details in the ARE1 form .we are maintaining pakaging list in delivery document through text determination so obviously these are not getting detrmined in ARE1 form Details like : No of Pakages

Marks on Pkg. Is there any procedure so that these details get flown from reference documents in to ARE1 form.

Please guide.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi ,

>

> Have maintained output type print program and form for ARE1

> also plant and storage location along with output type.

>

> When i process ARE1 form and select print ARE1 document system doesnot show any print priview nor prints the document.

>

> Please suggest how should this form to be printed.

check u r NACE configuration there select ME and output type as J1IB check the program form etc

>

> And also about the package details in the ARE1 form .we are maintaining pakaging list in delivery document through text determination so obviously these are not getting detrmined in ARE1 form Details like : No of Pakages

> Marks on Pkg. Is there any procedure so that these details get flown from reference documents in to ARE1 form.

>

in ARE1 creatin in the item details select the tab "package details"

No. of pkgs.

Description on pkg.

Marks on pkg.

Nos. on pkgs.

maintain here

regards

> Please guide.

>

> Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah this is the same configuration which is found in Logistics gen/Tax on gds mvmnt/india/business trasaction/exports under exice reg/maintain output type.

This is already done and still ..the problem persists.

Regarding Pacakge details .yes you are true we can manually enter the values at creation of ARE1 level but as I menitoned can these be automatcially determined at this level.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in the same path there have u maintained the records in partner function

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained. output type series group configuration and also in select print option for plant storage locaiton

and also all the partner function assinged to print out.

Where do we maintain condition records for these .Tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also maintained condition records in NACE. still not working

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran,

Refer this thread

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy ,

Tahnkx for your response, but these settings are already done and still I am facing the problem,

We are getting the pop up where sytem asks me the printer name and copies.....when i click on print preivew not able to generate preview neither the print option is working.

Please help.

Thank you.