cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using macro to populate selection profile, it's possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I'm new to APO and I need to change some selection profiles in /SAPAPO/SDP94 transaction.I want to now if it's possible to use macros to do this, if yes... someboby can give me an example?

Scenario is like:

Profile Selection "XPTO" -> Current value

- Planning Version: 000

- Product: 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Requirement: Check all products of location ABC that has demand > 0 and keep on XPTO only these product.

Regards,

Douglas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

I dont think it can be done with a macro.

We had a similar requirement, wherein we went for a custom program which read location products and time series data(We hv tme series kf in SNP), and updated a particular selection profile automatically.

Warm regds,

Ashutosh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

It is not possible to change a selection profile using a macro, instead u can go for some BADIs to have the functionality.

Please check these two BADIs,

SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR

Method: SELECTION_CHECK

/SAPAPO/SDP_MASTER

Method: COMBI_ENRICH

Thanks

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Ashutosh mentioned that a custom program can be written to do this, just an addition to this...you can call this program from a macro as well..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Douglas,

I dont think it can be done with a macro.

We had a similar requirement, wherein we went for a custom program which read location products and time series data(We hv tme series kf in SNP), and updated a particular selection profile automatically.

Warm regds,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh, thanks for the reply.

Can you know how the custom program update the selection profile... it's using a BAPI or some particular standard function module or other method to do that? Can you give me the source code? If yes, I will check the code and adapt it to my case!

Thanks a lot!

Douglas