cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in transaction F871,with the field docuemnt type:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,m

I´m trying to create a Payment Request with transaction F871,and I have a problem with the field docuemnt type that is mandatory, when I try to open the match code there is no values, and a message is displayed as follows: " No document type assigned to request category 01 "

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Olga,

Thanks for your words in the other thread. In any case your english is perfect, it is not my mother language also so apologize my errors too

Please check if you have done this customizing:

SPRO -> Public Sector Management -> Funds Management Government -> Funds Management-Specific Postings -> Requests -> Request Types -> Assign Request Category to FI Document Type

I hope it helps.

Greetings from Brazil

Vanessa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanessa!,

yes it has helped me a lot , I have assigned document type : ZP to request type: 01 -Payment Request, I don´t know if this is correct to can run transaction f871 -Enter Payment Request.

Althought I think it has been really helpfull, I have another error in the same transaction as follows:

" No company code group defined for company code 0001 ", do you know something.

Please response only if you have some free time , because I have display the question in the foro , and I think that somebody will reply.

Thank you very much again

Regards

Olga