cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IP keeps sending while finished

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have a very strange problem here. We developed a integration process, it runs and finishes (we can see this in the SXMB_MONI). It has at the end a send step which calls a soap adapter, we notice that the XI keeps sending messages, however the integraion process is already finished. In SXMB_MONI we only see that 1 message is being sent, with another tool however (tcpmon) we can see that this message is sent multiple times. We also tried with a File adapter, which gives the same result.

Any ideas on this ?

Tnx

Message was edited by: Hannes Defloo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever you execute a BPM, work flow object gets created. use transaction swwl to delete all the finished BPM workflow objects. I dono whether it solves your problem but, it makes your BPM run the latest!

I encounted the same stuff while i was probing using another n/w tool with XI<->PCK adapter where PCK posted 2 XI messages where one message is intended!

Best regards,

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but this did not seem help.

Its like our integration process is executed over and over again, however we only see one execution in SXMB_MONI.

We tried to put a cancel process action at the end but this also did not work.

0 Kudos

Hi Hannes,

One question... in your BPM, in some intermediate action, you sends some type of message that requires ACK?

Best regards,

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were working on a 2004s system and the problem was a bug in the adapter framework. SAP sent us a patch and it is working now.

Answers (0)