cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface count for getting a statistics of successfull communication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to get the count of successful and failed interface. This count needs to update a file where it will show the statistics of the interface as a report and another interface will get triggered. Please let me how to get the counts.

Thanks and Regards,

Praveen.C.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

you can write a zprogram which would access the table specified by me above annd generate a flat file out of it and place it on xi serve itself . another file interface will run on that folder and pick up that file

hope this helps.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ,

you can write a zprogram which would access the table specified by me above annd generate a flat file out of it and place it on xi serve itself . another file interface will run on that folder and pick up that file

hope this helps.

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

this is very easy.

Go to moni..

blank out "output field length"

also there is a list box for message status like "processed suceessfully"/with errors etc ...select appropriate

then press F8

and u will get the number of messages on top of the next screen

hope this helps

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok understood your requirement

there is a table SXMSPHIST which stores the message status from there take the field MSGSTATE and chk in table SXMSMSTATT

hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tarang,

But this we can only view right.....

Basically I have around 120 interfaces in single namespace. All the interface is for updating the DB at various location based on different business requirments. Now one of the interfaces is to generate a report as a flat file format with a count of DB in location wise and successful/error transaction. For example:

DB1 - Germany - 3 channels successful- 0 channel fail

DB2 - Australia - 2 channels succssful - 1 channel fail

DB3 - UK - 4 channels succssful - 0 channel fail

-

-

-

etc

Please let me know how we can achive this.

Regards,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SXMB_MONI, check the Processing statistics - this gives a view.

For your requirement, there is no direct way, but shall keep this link updated if some easy means are found.

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I understood that we can see the processing statistics from SXMB_MONI. But we need to get the count and write in a file. Using that file I need to trigger another interface.

Regards,

Praveen