Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager Business Processes Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

I am quite new to Solution Manager.

can somebody explain me while selecting a Business Process, why there are some processes which are greyed out and some appear in dark font ?

I am able to select both of them. Is there a reason why these processes are greyed out ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually when you select processes system check if you have already selected logical component and added into your project so

If logical component is present they are black

But

If logical comp is absent it is greyed out

When you added sceanrio which is greyed system will ask for the logical component to add

So you can add both

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for objects in the Business Process Repository (BPR) several versions can exist, based on the SAP product versions. Thus, each version has a valid from information based on the assigned product versions.

The BPR selection UI uses the logical components from your (project/solution) system landscape to calculate those versions that fit best to the landscape. Theses version are highlighted and the other grayed. This can be done since each logical component is assigned to a product version. Since a user might want to select a version that does not exactly fit (e. g. a version with a different releases or a version with an additional product versions), the grayed versions can be selected. In most cases this leads to an enhancement of the system landscape (i. e. an additional logical component).

Best regards,

Michael

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the colouring of the processes depends on the logical components...

the processes are logical component dependent...

if you select a greyed processes, it will get selected but will ask you for adding logical component when you accept to include it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you pls be more clear.

xplain d steps u have performed.