cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see the payload of a message.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

Can anyone tell me how to see the payload of a message. Is their any TCODE for it or any thing else to see it.

I knew it sounds very silly but please help me out of this.

And any one could tell me abut VIRTUAL RECEIVER.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can do it from TCODE SXI_MONITOR

or from RWB (rutimeworkbench)

but ask your XI admin or XI dev to show you

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

About Virtual Receiver see this link

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/09/16/virtual-receiver--why-do-you-really-need-it

It was very good....

It may Help u

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

You can see your payload in Tcode SXMB_MONI

SXMB_MONI-->

MONITOR FOR PROCESSED XML MESSAGES-->

click F8 (if required change the date of execution from to select specific message on date range)-->

Double click on the right most 3D button type of box before the flag icon,

Now you will be able to see the Different pipeline Execution steps(7 Steps) that Your message has under gone .Click on any one of them and see your payload in payload folder at each and every step.This helps us in understanding the way your message is undergoing transformations through out its journey from sender to receiver.

VIRTUAL RECIVER..Is actually a part of an annonymous and adressable unit like service to simulate the receiver that is participating in B2B communication.Its jus a mandatory parameter that has to be mntione din Receiver deternination when We test our B2B scenarios using this option in ID part of PI/XI.

Thanks,

Ram.

jyothi_anagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto TCODE SXMB_MONI Press F8 there u can see all messages. Select ur message and double click it u will go DISPLAY XML MESSAGE VERSIONS PAGE....there select inbound message and select PAYLOAD and double click it....then u can see the inbound PAYLOAD.....similar for OUTBOUND PayLoad....

Goto Runtime Workbench select COMPONENT MONITOTING....DISPLAY...ADAPTER ENGINE....COMMUNICATION CHANNEL MONITORING....Give ur Communication Channel Name then U can Able 2 See the Messages...Double click the message...in Message Display Tool ...Goto Message Content and select Message part as PAYLOAD...Then U can See The PayLoad

VIRTUAL RECEIVER Concept comes into picture in B2B Scenario's....To enter specific values for the receiver, select the checkbox Sender Uses Virtual Receiver.....

Thanks,

Jyothi

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto tcode sxmb_moni and press F8 and you will get all the messages processed in the specified date range