cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transport scheduling agreement: Delivery Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created a stock transport scheduling agreement & am able to do the GR using MM transactions (Stock in transit & Goods receipt in Receiving plant).

But I am not able to create delivery in the supplying plant against the Stock Transport Schedule lines. Do I need to do any additional settings. When I execute VL10B/ VL10G, I do not get anything selected.

Please help

Regards

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Please check the settings in OMGP t.code all the necessary setting related to Sales and distribution for STO through SD delivery.

Regards

v K

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jack

In Your purchase order if the shipping Tab is coming delivery will automatically created in VL10B or VL10F provided your PO is saved without any error

Please check your shipping data settings

Hope this information will be useful to you

Sales area 0003, 04, 21 plant is 1002

Sales area 0004, 05, 21 plant is ABCD

If you transport material from 1002 to ABCD plant then 1002 is supplying plant and ABCD is receiving plant

Now this ABCD plant should be made as a customer in XD01 mainly with shipping conditions in that data in sales area 0003, 04, 21 and this internal no has to be noted

In STO the receiving plant is being made as a customer in the supplying plants sales area and the internal customer no has to be assigned

in-img-mm-purchasing-purchase order-set up STO--define shipping data for plants

Now in that img activity that i mentioned above against plant 1002 you have to give sales area as 0003, 04, 21

Against plant ABCD you have mention sales area as 0004, 05, 21 and also this internal customer no in that internal customer tab

Then only STO can happen between these two assuming that all delivery types and other things are configured pakka like the assignments listed below

Assign delivery type and checking rule

assign document type one step procedure and under delivery tolerance

Regards

Raja

Answers (0)