thax and regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create new projects either by copying existing operative projects or can copy from Standard projects.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

not fully

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a template for 20 WBS elements and every time you want to craete them in operative project, you can copy them from std template. From template you can also have the flexibility of editing the structure by meabns of selecting only required wbe elements.

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your suggestion but

my question is i want create at a time 20 WBS elements, as i know that we can create project definition and wbs element, but i need to create at a time 20 wbs elements.

venakt

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no such transaction is available in SAP you may be able to use LSMW etcusually this is only required initially during data migration, after which the WBS's are created manaully as and when required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat,

You can try using standard WBS structure and use it as a template for project/WBS creation.

But apart from this there is no such transaction exist for such mass creation as ur saying.

Rgds

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi venakt,

beside the template you can use the PS Bapi to create multiple WBS, 'BAPI_BUS2054_CREATE_MULTI' .

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by Mass WBS element.???

You can create projects along with WBS elements using CJ20N (Project Builder transaction).

Please elaborate on your requirement for any useful suggestions

Venu