SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*invoicing*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

when i try to do invoicing, the invoicing is terminated with error log showing the following error.

"No taxes on sales/purch.are allowed for account 140500 0001, A0 is not allowed."

can anybody provide the solution for this.

fast responce is requested.advaced thanks.

RAVI.S

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the tax code whether it is an Output Tax. You can check it in FTXP tcode.

In case if it is an Input Tax, then change it to an Output Tax in the tax determination.

Ashok

0 Kudos

thank you for your response.

But it is defined as output tax only.

regards.

Ravi.s

0 Kudos

This is the error i am getting while invoicing:

Account determination not possible for key 0001 /A0 /VST

Diagnosis:

The system could find no entry for the following key combinations in the entries for account determination:

Chart of accounts INT

Posting area Tax on Sales/Purchases (0010)

Key 0001 /A0 /VST

Field names BUKRS /MWSKZ /KTOSL_TAX

can any body help me pl.

regards

Ravi.s

0 Kudos

Hi,

Use transaction FQC0, fill Posting area '0010', choose the desired chart of accounts and then look for a recording with company code 0001, tax code A0, transaction VST and check that you have that recording. If not, input adequate data.

Hope this helps,

Bogdan

0 Kudos

Thank u Bodgan.

Recording is there and when i did simulation(in FQC0) with these entries,the same error is shown.please provide me further details.

Thanks & regards

Ravi.S

0 Kudos

Are you sure that you use INT chart of accounts? The error is for INT chart of accounts.

If everything you entered is correct, maybe there is an error in SAP. But first check that all data is OK.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Suggest you to maintain the values instead of trying with Simulation.

Also look for GL Account 140500 in FS00, under Control data tab strip , tax category should be * or >

Posting without tax allowed should be checked.

Rgds

Rajendra