cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart creation through describe requirement not working.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are in to technical upgrade of SRM 4.0 to 5.0 (CS). With SRM 5.0 we have ECC6 as a backend system.

On SRM 5.0, we could successfully create SC from Internal Goods/Services & against that shopping cart a PO gets created in backend. But when we try to create shopping cart from describe requirement the system throws following error messages,

1. Enter company code

2. No logical system for FI maintained. Inform system admin.

3. Error in account assignment for item 1

4. Error in partner transfer

5. Not possible to calculate tax

Plz, help to solve this error.

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error could be linked to your product category selection. Go into search mode for product category and search for product categories. Do you see the product category with correct logical system. System determines defaults based on product category backend system and attributes.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you define backend system for product category settings in SPRO?

So you did not get any error in attr check report?

For eg. what about your basic data of your sc. is it picks all your pur grp / company data?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all, I could solve the problem.

Awarded points.

Regards,

Vivek

Edited by: Vivek B on Mar 11, 2009 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.Code : PPOMA_BBP enter the org ID and in that check the Attribute tab.

in that mention 1) the Company Code 2) Account Assignment

In SPRO check for the other Configuration setting like Tax, And Logical system assignment & business

Partners

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx to all of you,

But i have checked all the settings that u ppl reffered to, i even cross checked that with our SRM 4.0 where all the things are functional.

I think the bug must be some where else where exclusive setting for shopping cart creation with describe requirment has to be done. This is because i could create SC with internal goods option.

Regards,

Vivek

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to clear one by one error

What is the company code in BAsic data of SC?

Run a report BBP_CHECK_CONSISTENCY for that user for sc.

Howerver verify these following configuration.

Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management ® SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Account Assignment ® Define Account Assignment Categories

Implementation Guide (IMG): Supplier Relationship Management ® SRM Server ® Cross-Application Basic Settings ® Account Assignment ® Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment Category- here there is a setting Product category, Accounr assigmnment (CC,WS , logical system name anf Gl acount) check it upi.

Most of the data comes from your org structure only. However check it your settings which i mentioned.

regards

Muthu