cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns

0 Kudos

HI gurus

I have a requriement it is a configurable material so i have created a sales order and configured eg

a table with red colour cushion and teak wood and i have sold the material and customer after some times

returned that material

so i move that to unrestricted stock now

once again when i create a sales order for that configurable material whether the availability will take into that return material if the configuration match happens with that material

thanks in advance

thillipan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

As Mr. Baskar said it is correct but how the availability will happen because for configurable material it is difficult to match how it will happen as the customer request should match with the returned material which is already configured

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thillipan Kanthan,

The stock once moved to unrestricted area and returns and quality approval. Since here it is configurable material the respective stocks will be moved to respective stroage areas.

Once a new order is placed the availability of material is done in normal way which looks for complete product and system gives the delivery information.

Regards

v K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

If the stock is in unrestricted Stock then definitely that stock will be taken into consideration.As per Business Standards usually the Returns materials will be in Restricted Usage and after the QM people do the Quality testing confirming its quality it will be Restricted for usage for others. After QM test if everything is ok then only will be moved to Unrestricted Stock.

Edited by: Bhaskar C.R on Mar 9, 2009 5:34 PM