cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom enhancement possibility after notification creation (commit)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello together,

in the above named BAdI (if_ex_alm_me_010_notif~mam30_create ),

the notification does not exists during BAdI processing,

but we need a "after notification save" enhancement possibility in FM: MAM30_011_CREATE

for xMAM30.

Exits there perhaps an additional BAdI in the ERP-backend for the notification after save process?

Or is the only possibility to build an own syncbo with the disadvantage of double synchronisation.

One for creation of the notification and one other for making something with created notification in

an custom syncBO?

Please help, its urgend.

Many thanks in advance,

alexandr

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexandr,

You can try the following alternatively:

1. Deactivate the standard SAP Notif create.

2. Implement a custom BADI to take care of you custom logic along with standard save.

Subhakanth: Please correct me if I am wroing.

Both methods will have its pros and cons. You will have to decide which method is most feasible for you.

Regards,

Dilip

http://www.indience.com (Enterprise Mobility, SAP & Integration)

http://indience.com/index.php/products/mobile-asset-management.html

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Subhakanth, hello Dilip,

many many thanks for your fast answers.

@ Subhakanth: I have programmed an additional syncBO for transfering the classifications and characteristics of the service notification.

Now at this time, i want use the above described BAdI (notification creation) for setting the custom notification characteristics. So in this BAdI another BAPI is called for the assignment of the classification and custom values of characteristics (BAPI_OBJCL_CREATE).

And for this process the BAPI expects the notification number. But the expected notification must be already posted (saved). Your idea is fine but i think it can`t be used because of the aboved described process.

Please correct me if iam wrong : ).

@ Dillip:

I think your solution is the best, implementing an custom enh. in the FM (MAM30_011_CREATE)

with the new extension framework.

What do you think about this solution?

Many thanks !

alexandr

Edited by: alexandr on Mar 9, 2009 2:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi alexandr,

May I know why do you need a saved notification i.e., which fields of notification, you want to update?

Probably I can refer to some function modules which will access buffer data.

Best Regards,

Subhakanth