0 Kudos

Dear QM Gurus

I am facing one problem, please guide.

I have created sampling procedure as

Sampling type: fixed sample

Valuation mode: attributive inspection according to nonconforming units

Sample size = 10

Acceptance number = 3

now i have created one quantitative MIC- Thickness with lower limit 5.0 mm and upper limit 6.0mm

In result recording i have entered 10 results out of which 7 are ok and 3 are not ok and mean is coming as 4.4, now the question is as an acceptance number it is fine, but as mean it is rejecting. Now system is accepting this char. Client want to reject the same. please guide

thanks

kailash thakkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Acceptence number is " highest number of nonconforming units or the highest number of defects in a sample that leads to an acceptance of the inspection lot"

So when you have Acceptance number = 3 then 3 defects are permitted. forth onwards system will show rejected.

Now if you want valuation based on "Mean value then use mean value with tolerence range" along with samplig scheme.

Regards

SujitGujar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use the user exit "EXIT_SAPLQEEM_003 " give the requirements to abaper . Mean value with in tolerance range do es not contain the accepatance number so avoid Mean value with in tolerance range

With regards

Yashodhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use valuation type :"Mean valuation with tolerance range "

With regards

Yashodhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

As per your Sampling procedure you have mention Acceptance no 3 , and 3 reading are not within range , thats why system is accepted ok this characteristic ,

Change the sampling procedure as acceptance number as per client requirement

with regards

Yashodhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yashodhan,

Acceptance number are 3 as per client, but the mean result is out of range, so client want to check this condition also and even if only 3 results are out of range, it has to check mean also, if mean is out of specification, system has to reject the characterisitc. please guide

thanks

kailash thakkar