cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in ALV display via Internet Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to execute a web transaction through Internet Service but by default the output list (ALV) contains pagewise display with 100 records in each page.

I need to display all records in a single page in the ALV (as it happens in R/3) so that i don't need to go to next page to view records.

It will be very helpful if anyone has any idea to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to get the complete ALV report on the single page and you can just scroll down and see the report completely.In case of integrated ITS 7.0, it is possible to see and it is happening as expected for us.

Could you pls. check if you use the following set of parameters in SICF((SICF>Service Data>GUI Config.)

Make Sure that GUI Link is set to 'Yes'.

~TRANSACTION <TCODE>

~THEME SL

~DISCONNECTONCLOSE 1

~WEBGUI_THEME SL

~WEBGUI 1

Hope it helps you.

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu,

Thanks for your reply. But the solution given by you is not working. Still i'm facing the same problem. If you want, you can re-create the problem by creating an Internet Service of a report / transaction which gives ALV output with more than 100 records. You will notice that the output in Web GUI is displayed in more than one page in the browser.

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirban,

I have already generated ALV reports in some services and yesterday before I replied also I tried to generate some of them where the report gives more than 100 records.Just I could scroll it as we do in care of R/3.If you can explain me more on your problem,may be I can help you.

Hope you are using integrated ITS 7.0.

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls.also give a try with parameter ~generateddynpro = 1.

Santanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Transactions through ITS technology have some limitations. Look this note:

Note 314568 - SAP GUI for HTML functionality / Limitations / Sp. Behaviour

Hope this helps,

Iván.