cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When PO is Mailed to vendor the DIR Original should also go as addn attachm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We are in a requirement where we need to send the attached DIR original in PO to be sent to the vendor

when the PO is Mailed to the Vendor, or some times even Faxed,

how to make this Possible,

like the PO and the attached DIR original,(if possible some details of the DIR Meta data ) should go as a separate documents to the Vendor.

thanks and regards

Priya S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only way to do this is as an enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can any one throw some light on this, as this seems to be an logical requirement when we mail the PO, the DIR original also should go as an external additional attachment along with the PO,

how big is this development, and the logic to go behind it.

if any one done the same please explain the same.

Points awaiting,

Thanks and regards,

Priya S

Edited by: Priya S on Mar 9, 2009 4:25 PM

Edited by: Priya S on Mar 9, 2009 4:26 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any success in this regards by any one,

please share with us.

Thanks and Regards

Priya S

MangeshP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya S

We had similar kind of Requirement in my earlier Project.This really calls for a Big Developement.

I understand that this is Logical and must Business Process requirement Point of View.But the developement did not happen.

First You will have to Check with SAP- MM Consultant and ABAP Consultant whether there is scope of Developement ( Any User Exit or BADI ) in Sending mail Program of Sending PO to Particular Vendor.

According to my logic there must be a program to send mail.Check with ABAP'er if there is possibility of Enhancement of this Program as this program takes all the data of PO .

A good technical Person will be required for your Enhancement.Afetr studying the Requirement then only the Time and Effort Estimte can be done.

With warm Regards

Mangesh Pande