cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee user not able to access catalogs from EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seniors,

We are implementing SRM 4.0 with scenario SSP and CCM 2.0.

Please note the landscape highlights:

• EBP and CCM component are mounted in the same client and same server.

• CAT and CES are also on same client.

• No XI in picture.

• Catalog upload has been done through CSV format only.

Please note the activities I have completed:

• Cat_Manager assigned to /CCM/CATALOG_MANAGER role and profile generated.

• Did the customizing for CAT

• Did the customizing for CSE

• Activated the required services

• For the service srm_cse set the log on procedure as "log on data required".

• Maintained a service user "ccm_user" in anonymous log on data.

• Maintained "define external web serices" in SRM img->SRM ->SRM server ->Master data (Here i have a doubt which is explained later)

• Intialized CCM with report.

• Uploaded schema in the master catalog.

• Created supplier ID and catalog.

• Uploaded CSV file for Supplier catalog.

• Mapped Supplier catalog with master catalog

• Published Master cataog.

• maintained entry of master catalog in PPOMA_BBP.

Now I logged on EBP home page with employee user.

Went to application shop.

My master catalog published in CCM component was present there with exact name.

But when the employee user clicks on the particular catalog link to choose the items from , He is getting an error "" BSP exception: Access to URL /sap/bc/bsp/ccm/srm_cse is forbidden "".

With this error message immediately the attention goes to the service srm_cse.But there I have maintained a SERVICE user by user ID ccm_user which is existing in SRM SU01.

In the whole customizing explained above I have two weak points which I want to state now:

1. The integrated call structure for my particular master catalog was copied from other catalog.

There i am missing one sr. no. of 70 (ie after 60 , 80 is there).

But all the values for url, ccm-user, password, sap-client, sap language, locale, catalogID are filled correctly with type as per config guide.

Do the parameter names should come exactly as per sequence given in guide(In my case it's not so.)

(If anybody wants to see screenshot for this point pl. give me personal ID.)

2. I had deleted the entry of my particular master catalog from the external web services to correct the error stated in pt. no 1 .

But when i tried to create an entry again with the same ID system gave me an error saying that the said catalog is marked for deletion.

now entry of this particular master catalog is present in table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ with no x mark in active column.

But my catalog ID is present in external web services.

Can point no. 1 and 2 are reasons of the failure to access the catalogs from EBP?

If it is so then please tell me the procedure to recreate the integrated call structure with same catalog ID.

Please excuse me for the length of the matter , but i have tried to give every relavant detail so that clarity should be max.

Best Regards,

dinesh

powale_dc@rediffmail.com

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Please see cooments below...

1. The integrated call structure for my particular master catalog was copied from other catalog.

There i am missing one sr. no. of 70 (ie after 60 , 80 is there).

But all the values for url<b>[Adeoye]where did you get your url from? Go to SE80 --> BSP application --> /CCM/SRM_CSE --> Controller -->main.do and check the url</b>, ccm-user, password, sap-client, sap language, locale, catalogID are filled correctly with type as per config guide.

Do the parameter names should come exactly as per sequence given in guide(In my case it's not so<b>.)[Adeoye] Yes i believe this should be in the satated sequence.</b>

(If anybody wants to see screenshot for this point pl. give me personal ID.)

2. I had deleted the entry of my particular master catalog from the external web services to correct the error stated in pt. no 1 .

But when i tried to create an entry again with the same ID system gave me an error saying that the said catalog is marked for deletion. <b>[Adeoye] Save your deletion first, before trying to create it again.</b>

now entry of this particular master catalog is present in table /CCM/D_CTLG_REQ with no x mark in active column.

But my catalog ID is present in external web services.

I also sent you a cookbook to help with this, hope this helps...

BR,

Adeoye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adeoye,

Thanks a lot.

The error was in url for srm_cse.

The url maintained earlier was for srm_cse only but was not consisting port.

I reinstated the URL from the SE80 which solved the problem.

I have given full points to you.

This elminates the other reasons ie.the exact sequence of parameters name and need of recreation of catalog entry. Am I right ?

Best Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please test it to confirm, but if it's still not working then you need to recreate the entry...

BR,

Adeoye

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

could you send me the screen shots??

King regards

Jorge