cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure could not be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I got an error message while configuring a Service Contract in Solman.

Via Tcode CRMD_ORDER, i created a service contract. Upon adding a product (tcode CRMD_ORDER > General Tab > Product ) i got an error message below.

Pricing procedure could not be determined

Message no. CRM_PRIDOC_COM401

Diagnosis

No pricing procedure could be determined for the parameters sale organization Sales, distribution channel/division 01/, customer pricing procedure 1 and document pricing procedure V.

The entry is missing in Customizing.

System Response

The system cannot implement pricing.

Procedure

Maintain the entry in Customizing.

I've maintained the "determination of pricing procedure" in SPRO with the ff. values but the error is still there.

Sales Org : 50000613 - Sales

Distribution Channel: 01

Division: 01

Customer Pricing Procedure: 01

Document pricing procedure: V

Is there anything i need to configure further to fix the error? Please help me.

Thank you,

Ice Villagra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can maintain the Pricing Procedure for the sales organization using the following SPRO path

SAP Solution Manager -- > Customer Relationship Management -- >Basic Functions -- > Pricing -- > Pricing in the Business Transacation --> Determine Pricing procedure

Note : You need to maintain the sales organization for the sold-to party also under Sales Area button.

Pls come back if you have any issues

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I couldnt find the customizing you have defined via SPRO in Solman. There is no "Define And Assign Pricing Procedure For Value Contract" in Solman. Where should i configure it?

Please note that im configuring it in solman as a preparation for SLA.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thank you,

Ice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the customization.

Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Sales Documents -> Contracts --> Value Contract -0-> Define And Assign Pricing Procedure For Value Contract