cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting CLIENT_CREATE_FAILED error on PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I have a SOAP-PI-Proxy scenario. When I test it, I receive the message from the SOAP adapter into PI but when PI tries to send it to the SAP system through the proxy, I get this error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">CLIENT_CREATE_FAILED</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>5</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Cannot create HTTP client (exception 5)</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

The interesting thing here is that, when I restart the message, it processes it successfully this time and transfers it to the SAP system. But why doesn't it do that in the first try? I checked the HTTP RFC connection that PI uses to connect to the SAP system and it is working fine.

Your input will be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gökhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokhan,

the same problem got solved thru this thread.

Plz go thru it , i hope it will help you

regards

Ashwin

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had an authorization object defined in the RFC, so at runtime, while processing the message, the system was checking that object and authorization was failing. When I restart the message manually or they are automatically started, it either skips this or uses my own user to resend the message so it processes them this time. I removed the authorization object from the RFC and now it is working.

Thank you for your inputs, I should have noticed this earlier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm having this problem for the last two weeks now, and still could not find the solution.

- The RFC configured in the Receiver XI CC is working

- When I restart the messages with errors, they get processed without any problem this time

I need help as I can't find the cause anywhere. Please advise.

Thanks

Gökhan

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey gokhan ,

did this got solved ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did go through those posts, but they did not help.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The error is happening at CALL_SAP_ADAPTER stage. What is exactly happening here? Is AS ABAP trying to AS Java to read the adapter data for the connection settings and failing? If so, how can I find the log/trace for this?

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Chk this

hope this helps