cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a returns order (type RA) with reference to billing document F2. There are three line items in the billing documents and when i am refering to the billing documnet and trying to create a RA order ot is copying only two line items and gives a message "Line item 00030 cannot be copied". Could you please let me know the possible reason of this. All the three line items are alomst the same in properties and the item cateory is TAN for all the three line items.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if it is different item category then check whether it is relevant for billing, second thing check whether the copy control for that item category is set along with billing and RA order type.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before trying to propose a suggestion, I would like to know in which circumstances, you are creating return order with order type RA ?? In standard, there will be no copy control for F2 --> RA.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank for the reply. We are using return order type RA and not RE , there are no copying controls from F2 to RE. We have copy controls from F2 to RA only.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shwetha

Please double click on that error message and check whether the system gives any more clue about this error

One possible reason could be The item category group defined in the MMR for the third item must be different

In returns the item category to be determined in the return order type should be REN

For the item category group of the third material there may not have been possible item category defined in VOV4

System may not be able to determine a proper item category for the third item in returns order

What i mean is the item category group of the third material should be different from the item category groups of the first two materials in MMR

Check for that

Moreover Return order type is RE not RA

In copy controls in VTAF

Pls ensure these settings

AT header level F2 to RE

Data Transfer 052

Data Transfer 103

Data Transfer 003

Copying requirements 021

Copy itemno Ticked

Complete reference Ticked

At item level for both REN and TAN