cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition rate/Amount (KONV- KBETR) is showing wrongly for Japanse currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

The Table data for the Condition rate/Amount (KONV- KBETR) is showing wrongly for Japanse currency(JPY).For ex-The invoice is showing correctly as 3 JPY but the Invoice output shows 300 JPY.This data being fetched from the KBETR shows 300JPY instead of 3JPY.Pl help to resolve this.

Thanks

Isaac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

The correct way to look at the price of Sales Document is

Go to Table VBAK (Sales Document: Header Data) and field KNUMV (Document condition) the same needs to be passed in another Table KONV (Conditions (Transaction Data)) and enter that Document Condition Number and enter you will get Condition Record Number from field KNUMH (Condition record no.) and the same needs to be passed to Table KONP (Conditions Item) and field KBETR to be taken as the final price of PR00. Here you will get the exact price for that Sales document Item.See if it matches with your Sales document price.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the inputs.My sales invoice is showing the correct value(Invoice shows the value as 3JPY as expected)....the problem is, for the invoice output the value is fetched from KONV- KBETR.So when I checked the value for KBETR in the table KONV against the condition record no the value is being displayed as 300JPY instead of 3 JPY.....and this problem is unique to JPY currency only for all the other currencies the KBETR values are matching with the Invoice value)For JPY alone the system is adding up additional decimals to the existing value.

Friends somebody help me in this.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this has nothing to do with Japanese currency its a common thing for currency check on TCURX it has the decimal place for each currency. even though its stored like that in the table when display its changed accordingly

hope this will help

Nafran

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Isaac,

This may due to condition record maintainenance for that condition type in the VK11 transaction so please go to VK12 transaction check the condition value for that condition type.

KBETR -- Means Rate (condition amount or percentage) where no scale exists, it exists in KONP table(Condition record table).

Also Check anybody change the values in the sales order or in invoice from 300 to 3.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello my friend

Goto condtions tab of the item screen and then click on the Analysis and then to the respective condtion type and find out method of the determination of the condtion record. from this analysis the exact issue can be determined.