SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with CENTRO GESTOR , when creating RC document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have a problem when I try to do a RC document, and I introduce the field "Centro Gestor"( field:FISTL-table:KBLD), the error is as follows:"the entry CEGE2 doesn´t exist in FMFCTR " , I go to see this table and the entry exists , I don´t Know what is the problem with this , could somebody help me?

Thank you very much.

Olga

4 REPLIES 4

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Olga,

Can you please kindly let me know if you can see CEGE2 in funds center master data transaction?

If you are in ECC 600 the transaction is FMSC. Please check also the validity date of this funds center, maybe this can be the cause of the error message. Kindly advise.

Kind Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Hello Vanessa , thank you very much for your response,

I have seen that the funds centers are correctly created, and I can create documents with the funds centers, but there is a warning as follows: "Funds center entered/derived even though FM is not active",

do you Know something about this ?

Kind Regards

Olga

0 Kudos

Hello Olga,

It seems to be that you are receiving the warning message TRCBCUSTOM: 004 "Funds center

entered/derived even though FM is not active".

If this is your case, this messages is so-called customizeable ones, so it is fairly easy to get rid of it.

Please follow the advice (sm30 for V_T100C) in note 490872.

I hope it resolves your problem

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

0 Kudos

Thank you very much Vanessa,

you have been really helpfull for me .

(Sorry for my bad english.)

Best Regards

Olga