cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript text not printed at the end of main window ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a sapscript f140_int_docu_01 to zscript and the requirement is to add 'prepared by' at the end of main window. i went to that main window and added that text bu the probelm is it is not coming in the print preview, i couldnt increase the size of main window as it is non editable mode. ? can anyone tel me how to solve this issue ?

thanks,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put your text in the last ITEM in MAIN that is printed. Then it will appear at the end of main.

If it has to be at the bottom of the main window you can add the the statement /: BOTTOM and /: ENDBOTTOM around it.

Take care. If the main text reach bottom AND your text must be printed there you can get unpredictable results.

Gr., Frank

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can get the data at bottom of main window with the command BOTTOM

/: BOTTOM

/: End-Bottom.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Rajani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the size of the window...ie. whether it is overlapping with any other window or not...if not use

/: bottom

/: endbottom commands

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put your text in the last ITEM in MAIN that is printed. Then it will appear at the end of main.

If it has to be at the bottom of the main window you can add the the statement /: BOTTOM and /: ENDBOTTOM around it.

Take care. If the main text reach bottom AND your text must be printed there you can get unpredictable results.

Gr., Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

write the text 'Prepared by' in main window between bottom and endbottom control commands

just try like this:

😕 BOTTOM

P1 Prepared by

/: ENDBOTTOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write the text in Bottom..Endbottom. control command .

It will displays at the end of main window.

Regards,

jaya