cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM - Authorization Object to show documents in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

does anyone know which auth. object or other prerequisite is needed to show documents in transaction CRM_DNO_MONITOR?

To our needs the SAP ChaRM default roles do not fit. So I am building roles from scratch (basically).

Auth. trace via ST01 did not show anything relevant when executing tx: CRM_DNO_MONITOR.

Sol Man 7.0, ST400-0017, BBPCRM500-0012

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Christian Kaunzner on Mar 9, 2009 10:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would still recommend to use SAP Standard roles as backbone and build on with your custom roles. Make a copy of standard roles. Creating from scratch would again have the same auth. objects that are available in standard roles.

>

> To our needs the SAP ChaRM default roles do not fit. So I am building roles from scratch (basically).

Can you let us know, how you want your roles to be defined?

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

thanks for your reply.

I am almost done with building the roles I need.

The only lack is that CRM_DNO_MONITOR does not show any documents. "show all" is selected, time range is also correct and no other selection criteria is entered,

The user who executes CRM_DNO_MONITOR got a business partner who is assigned to several documents (Z transaction types). He got the auth. to view/edit own documents (obejct. CRM_ORD_OP).

Even if I copy standard roles I still need to know which object is responsible for which functionality.

Regards

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check if you have assigned any WORKCENTER roles to that user. If you have assigned then Remove it and assign only your custom roles and try.

If this seems to be hard way, then you need edit the WORKCENTER Roles as well.

Either of this should work.

Feel free to revert back.

-=-Ragu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ragu,

thanks again for your reply.

I do not have assigned workcenter roles and I do not want to make use of workcenter (for now) .

It should not be necessary to assign any workcenter roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Copy either of these SAP roles to Z Roles and assign one of it to the user based of the user responsibility.

SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN (or)

SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE

I have assigned SAP_SUPPDESK_ADMIN to Solman administrator and SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE to the users who only create messages. It works fine for me.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Sanjai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update:

Even with SAP_ALL I do not get any messages displayed in CRM_DNO_MONITOR

There is no display variant active. I checked with another user with same authorizations and it is working.

Did anyone experience such a situation yet? Seems there is something wrong with the user but I cannot find out what it is.

Any further hints are appreciated.

Regards